Saturday, 22 December 2007

SCD live 17.50pm

And we're off! Martha helpfully recaps through the titles which of the couples are not in any more.

Tess is wearing a lemon yellow satin sheath reminiscent of nothing less than a roll of left-over wrapping paper held together by black elastoplast accessorised with a brass belt with sim card buckle and shoulder-length earrings. Nice to see you to see you nice.

Round one: Alesha wins the dress battle against Flavia. Martha: 'I don't like that dress.' Scott: 'I'm with you on that one.' It looks like pistachio ice cream dipped in diamante. Alesha wins the battle of audience cheers as well.

Scott speculates on the view down Tess's dress.

2 comments:

Alun said...

Is Tess's dress made out of cooking foil?

Alice said...

That was a classic Quality Street inspired outfit. Very Christmas-y.

(I did not get to read this blog live - computer upstairs, tv downstairs, a rubbish design all round - so I am reading through in order and reliving the night.)