Saturday, 22 December 2007

Alesha is jumping for joy. I love her! I am so happy! Look at Matthew spinning her around! Bless them.

WHAT am I going to do in January?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost cried when he spun her round.

Alun said...

Err....watch Torchwood?

Sorry, that's rubbing salt in the wound.

Thanks for the running commentary. You're my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your brilliant blogs I've enjoyed them all.

See you here next year. All down to SCD Anonymous tomorrow morning?

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the dances I cannot change;
courage to change the steps I can;
and wisdom to know the difference".

Unknown said...

We were in the chatroom at LowCulture for the duration, much nervous worrying, and huge relief (and a few tears) as our lovely Alesha won. Phew!
Team Alesha, woot woot.

Alice said...

Yay Alesha! *bounces*

I apologise for hijacking your blog. My housemate went out and left me on my own to watch part two so I had no one to be joyful and squeeful with.

As for Jan... DTWS in America seems to have a about four series a year... we're going to be glued to that I think!

Simon Key said...

please stop this nonsense

Alun said...

Methinks Simon must be a disappointed Matt fan. Awwww, poor Simon, poor Matt.

Karen said...

A good result. What are you going to blog about now?? Do you watch BB?

Marie said...

It shouldn't be too hard to find things to talk about (see title of blog...)