The server went down! Panic! Fortunately we didn't miss much, just Bruce singing, and the least said the better. Join us back here for the results...
Oh, and votes from the Windsor jury? All for Alesha.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
No quarrel from Willesden - it's Alesha's night.
"Ethan accuses Arlene of being drunk." You just throw that in and no comment about whether it is true! So, did Alesha win?
Sadly no opportunity to breathalise Arlene from this distance.
Lilalia, we will find out the winner in the results show from 9.30!
Post a Comment