Meanwhile, in the night of all idiotic decisions: Leon? REALLY? I suppose the thinking went: can't sing, can't dance, but is marginally less annoying than the alternatives.
I'm going to bed. When I wake up tomorrow, I want the world to be the sensible place that it was this morning.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
I wonder if people who voted for Leona by text last year just resent their vote with one letter changed, and maybe that tipped the voting?
A moderately uninspired result, but it's not as if X-Factor tends to have particularly superb performers anyway. I can't see anyone truly getting excited about any of this year's finalists (except as regards their scariness and the like).
Oh my goodness me, I am so hardened to TV Talent Shows nowadays, I must have a heart of stone.
J
Post a Comment