I'm going to miss this theme tune. I should put it on my phone.
Flavia looks like Miss World with her sash. Why hasn't Tess changed? Maybe she can't get her dress off without cutting it. That would be unfortunate.
I hope they don't spend half this show recapping.
We love Matt and Flavia's "I was half naked by the end of it" / "I enjoyed it" / "I'm sure you did" exchange. You can probably hear us laughing from Windsor. Quite dirty laughs (not the kids).
Recap recap recap. Come on! We want show dances!
WHAT? Viennese waltz?
Come on down!
-
On the ninth anniversary of our escape from Hades, I find myself standing
in the parking lot beside the community activity centre, which is my
polling pl...
5 hours ago

1 comment:
My bloke just said Flavia looks like Freddie Mercury without the 'tache.
Post a Comment