Ethan gives Brian and Karen a 1. Martha a 2, Scott a 6, Rhian a 4, Marie a 3.
Marie gives Stephanie a 6. Marie loves Stephanie. Martha gives her a 7, and points out that it's a great song. "A good 7" from Scott. 7 3/4 from Ethan, 7 from Rhian.
Huge cheers great Willie's return to the stage. He's still only getting a 5 from Marie. 5 from Ethan, 5 from Scott, 6 from Rhian, 6 from Martha.
Gaby we reckon has been practising from the moment she went out. 8 from me. 8 from Ethan ("2 for her personality"). 8 from Martha and Rhian, 7 from Scott.
5s all round for Dominic. We are all more excited about Penny, dancing to Martha's favourite song. 9 from Martha, 7 from Marie, 8s from everyone else.
Scott has just spotted Paxo in the audience, behind David Walliams.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment