I am at home.
My computer is at work.
Blogging on a phone is a tiny-keyboarded nightmare.
Do I renounce all claims to true writership if I can't be arsed to write like this? I mean, I know that writers are supposed to say 'if I can't write I'll die' but is one permitted to add the caveat 'except if I have to write using only my thumbs, on keys a quarter of the size of the nail on my little finger'?
Strictlywatch will return with my reunion with a full-sized keyboard.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

4 comments:
Yes. That caveat is absolutely permitted. Writing like that would probably kill you anyway.
I'm curious. When I'm stuck without a computer, I do have the option (but never on a Sunday) of hiking out to my local public library where I can sign on to a computer for an hour. Not that I'm suggesting in any way that today's post was inadequate. (I thought it was an amazing feat of digital dexterity and endurance.) I'm just wondering if that option is open to you in Britain.
Well if I was going to do that I'd have gone to work to get my computer, but that would have involved getting dressed.
Would using Dragon Dictation be an issue? It's free..
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-dictation/id341446764?mt=8
Post a Comment