Today I am mainly loving this.
He nicked my idea about those extra verses in the Koran as well.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

5 comments:
Ha. Going further back, I finished The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul at the weekend - Norse gods living on the streets / nursing homes west of London / trying to catch a plane to Oslo. 'Tis a rich comedic seam.
Yes, I read that when I was about 12, remember nothing about it, and therefore probably internalised and regurgitated the whole thing. Too scared to go back and look in case it's true.
Well if you're going to be plagiarised, pick the best!!! At least he admitted it!
If you like, I could rally the Canucks and take Rushdie out with a GBB-wah. (But being Canadian, we probably wouldn't hurt him that badly...)
Well played by DC Diary person! When Karen Gillan and Matt Smith signed my DVDs of Doctor Who's fifth season a couple weeks ago, all I managed (to Matt) was: "I confess that I was sceptical at first, because you're so young...but you've been AWESOME!" (Which he handled graciously by grinning and replying, "Well, thank you very much, that IS lovely to hear!"
Post a Comment