Jimi is out! Jimi!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It just goes to show I know nothing about horses, dark or otherwise.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
I actually shed tears along with him.....oh dear, what is my life coming to. Loving your blogs.
C
Thanks C! I can't bring myself to watch the results show. Too sad. Also, it is still half an hour of filler. Unless it has improved wen I wasn't looking?
I know I probably ought to grow up and Let It Go, but I'm afraid I cannot kick-start my sense of humour when Ann Widdecombe takes to the floor (or chair). All I see is the ugly face of opposition to abortion and gay rights / equality. Isn't there a grotesque irony that she's parading around on one of the campest TV shows ever conceived, surrounded by gay people whose lives she's dedicated a good portion of her life to trying to denigrate and marginalise. And then she has the cheek to ask Craig what HE does all day..?
Sorry. Out of system.
Pedro
Post a Comment