Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

5 comments:
TMI!
Sorry to read about the need for antibiotics. Get well soon. Many hugs.
What antibiotics are these? I must have some. Shame it's a month too late for Halloween.
(Word verification: napheep. I must have one of these, too.)
Poor you.....hope you are well enough to watch Strictly and report back to us. Keep warm.
C.B
Coloured wee is very diverting. I had red wee after one of the chemo drugs. You might find that tears, nose-blowings etc are also tinted.
Take care. Get your slanket out. x
Post a Comment