Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

1 comment:
*Snort* You really are on top humour form this week Marie. i am SO sorry that you will not be able to see DT playing Hamlet.
Still, I WOULD like to remind you and your readers that you do move in the social circles where you GET TO ATTEND PARTIES HE IS AT...
And then you DON'T speak to him...
On your own head...
:)
Seriously though, I will be thinking of you tonight and think of us tomorrow night. I am, despite humour, actually still excited about going.
Post a Comment