But because I have been ill for the past few weeks, I have been doing all my Christmas shopping online. And because I don't usually buy so many things online, my credit card company keeps stopping my card. They stopped it yesterday; I called to ask them to start it again, and they did. And then they stopped it again this morning.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Sensible bank - the last thing should do with a credit card is use it. Heaven forbid!
The exterior scenes of that video where filmed in Stoke Newington and where all the men are hanging around outside the flats (with a hearse) at the beginning? Those are the flats where I live! I saw them making the video from my window! It involved a lot of shouting about "losing the light".
Post a Comment