Like many of you I'm sure, I've recently been getting a lot of spam which appears to have been sent from my own e-mail address. This beats the computer but it's doesn't beat me, as I am no more likely to buy Canadian Viagra online if I have recommended it to myself than if someone else has recommended it to me. Anyway, today I received one of those pieces of self-posted spam, only this one had the subject line: "Please, forgive me and answer."
Forgive myself and answer. Forgive myself and answer.
That's going to haunt me all day.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

4 comments:
Cosmic.
My spam-attack petered out in about 24 hours after about 6000 reply-to messages. I hope you've got a good spam filter... Thankfully my gmail caught everything except maybe 15 messages.
You started my morning off with a laugh. What a funny post :-D
Spammers (and anyone else for that matter) can 'fake' the from address of an email, which is why you should never rely on it.
Bro
Post a Comment