On Thursday morning I got up, got dressed and went to the butcher. About a 10 minute walk each way. I was wearing a knee-length denim skirt. By the time I got to the butcher, the skirt had rotated through 180 degrees and was on backwards. By the time I got home again, it had traveled through a further 90 degrees so as to be facing sideways.
It's not the most festive blog posts to end on, I'll grant you, but I thought it worthy of mention. I'm off to Mozambique now, back January 7th, ideally not full of lurgy. Have a fabulous Christmas, and see you here once I have got home and watched both the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special and Doctor Who, out of season, too scared to turn my computer on for fear of rogue spoilers.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

7 comments:
All the best to you and your family. Hoping the weather is fine, the food good, the company jovial, and your health restored. Merry Christmas.
Have a great Christmas.
Happy Christmas!
I can't wait to hear about Dr Who!
...why did my trip home from the the UK have to fall a week and a half before Dr Who was to be on?
Dear Marie,
My name is Lifang Kuo, from Taiwan. I am a freelance translator and now working on the Chinese version of your very interesting novel, "God Behaving Badly." I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask you. Could you give me your email? Thank you so much for your kind help.
Cheers,
Lifang
Hey Marie,
It's me, Lifang, who left you a message on Dec. 22. I am wondering whether you have come back from Zimbabwe. I am working on the Chinese version of your novel and I really need to ask you some questions. If you see this message, please email me at kuolifang@gmail.com. Thank you so much. :)
yay, you're back.
Post a Comment