Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

10 comments:
Poor you. I'll make offerings to Aesclepius and Apollo: it seems appropriate somehow.
Get well soon!
Ohh, poor you. Maybe some pictures of cakes in the shape of Strictly Come Dancing will make you feel better? My friend Liz spotted them in a shop in York and thought you'd appreciate.
I am very excited by those, Bagelmouse, particularly the judge cake which is a work of genius!
Get well soon, little sis!
No Strictly reviews for two weeks?.. Girl, you are seriously ill ;-)
Wishing you better. ((((Hugs))))
A practical question for Strictly fans: I have to set my PVR on Wednesday to record the semifinal & final shows while I am away for Christmas. I see the times for the Semi + Results on Saturday 13th on the BBC website ... but their listings don't stretch far enough to the 20th. Can anyone tell me how to find the show times for the Final + Results ... can I assume/guess it will be the same as the new scheme as for the Semi?
Many TIA!!
R.
P.S. ... get well soon!!
R.
I'm not sure that I can help you R, because my PVR has a clever system whereby if you click on a programme you want to record on the episode guide, it asks whether you want the whole series, and if you say 'yes' it tracks the timings for you. Hmm. You could try calling the BBC?
Alternatively: how many hours spare do you have on your PVR? Because you could set it to record from about 5.30 to midnight on the day of the final just to be sure of catching the lot.
Yes, I think I'll have to just do a long recording.
R.
Post a Comment