I think that my creative cup has run (temporarily) dry. It has been a tough couple of months. I have been very blog slack.
If you are missing me, there is a 40-minute radio interview with me here. I actually sound remarkably perky given that I was suffering from laryngitis at the time (and still am, or rather it has now mutated into a nasty chest infection.)
At some point in the future I am fully intending to have interesting thoughts again, and when I do, you will be the first to hear about them.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

4 comments:
Hey. Just to let you know that the link doesn't work.
Strange, it's definitely the right link. I'm flattered that you even tried! Well, maybe try again later, or otherwise it's gone forever...
The URL just has a couple of stray HTML characters kicking around.
Try this link instead.
I have edited the post so it should work now... Thanks Adam.
Post a Comment