
First, an apology: I watched this week's Strictly Come Dancing in the pub, after a lunch of cider and crisps, waiting for the rugby to come on, and my memories of it are... hazy. However, from the murk at the bottom of my mind come a few images, like monocellular beings emerging from primeval ooze, only monocellular beings with bad fringes... that must be Tess. No belt today though. Phew.
Official Woman Who Talks Too Much Alesha did the blog proud with her jive, despite wearing a costume made from the hair of Edd the Duck. On the boys' side my current favourite is Matt who also did a great jive and I am beginning to think could be a real contender, especially when you consider the lamentable form of end of the pier novelty act Dominic, forget about the weight loss where is his neck John Barnes, your eyes do not deceive you I am actually carved out of wood Gethin, and the rest of the boys. Gethin in fact got great marks for his tango which surprised me because all I could see was him standing still and gurning, though his facial expressions paled into insignificance next to the gallery of face-pulling that was Leticia Dean: everything from "this food's too hot" to "I'm constipated" via "where are my reading glasses" and "I've got chewing gum in my hair." They had dressed her in a lovely, flattering dress, though, which could have been a crushing disappointment, except that Gabby had been styled in a grotesque high ponytail which took care of all my fashion disaster needs.
If you missed it, you can catch all the action on video here.

6 comments:
And Kate in the eurgh green Princess Shrek dress.
And Kenny with those weirdly blank, scary eyes.
And now Willy is no more.
(And no more 'ands')
Kenny looks like Fred Flinstone and moves like a triceretops. Yab-a-dab-a-do? I think not.
So that's what happened to Ed the Duck...
Matt was great, wasn't he? Quite a revelation
I am starting to quite fancy Matt, which is a bit of a worry, as he is clearly about nineteeen years old and four feet tall.
Kenny and Gabby scare me. They both look as if they could open bottles with their teeth.
A fearsome couple, certainly.
Post a Comment