
A chance to meet two of the girls on tonight's Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two.
First up was Penny Lancaster Stewart, and her breasts. I feel that I should mention them separately because they pretty much conducted the interview by themselves. She was wearing a dress cut down to her middle and no bra and now I feel I have intimate acquaintance with them both, so much so that I might name them. Rod and Bod. A close examination of Penny' dancing so far reveals that she covers up her shortcomings by pulling excellent model faces with every move, which is super-clever, but might not wash with the judges. It might tide her over while she improves, though. One to watch, and not just because of Rod and Bod.
Next was Misteeq's Alesha Dixon. She's also a looker and a mover, though I would say she lacks discipline so far, if that doesn't make me sound like a headmistress / dominatrix / bore. Mainly this blog likes her because she talks too much. Talking too much, as you know, is the blog's key value, it is a bigger value than breasts here. I realise this is a disappointment to many. Believe me, in my daily life also. Nevertheless, in the Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two: Penny vs Alesha interview-off, I must declare Alesha is today's blog WINNER! Sorry Penny, Rod and Bod, better luck next time.

2 comments:
Nothing about breasts, but I just wanted to say that I've added this to the blogroll.
Oh and I've read your book and I liked it very much.
Fab and double fab. Thank you!
Post a Comment