Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

5 comments:
Not as badly as I did.
D'y know Marie, you always do this. You say something which I am sure is right and very funny about something and then because you are basically very nice you have to recant.
Are you SURE you're not a closet catholic????
Bingo. My mother is indeed of the papist persuasion.
Aha. Takes one to know one...
Am fairly lapsed but have a Jesuit in the family (really) now RC chaplain at Oxford (he is frighftully clever), and am just embarking (for the THIRD time) on Holy Communion lessons with no 3. I only want them to know about it so they know what they are rejecting later, if that makes sense.
Highlight of attending HC and Confession (sorry not pc - reconciliation) classes for grown ups was discovering that thinkinga bout erotic things is a sin. What, even if you are married??? The day I discovered this I sat laughing silently to myself as I had spent the afternoon writing a very rude story...
Like your new home by the way!
Maybe he was wondering why his thumbs had gone weird.
Post a Comment