How convenient that Paul Robinson should be suffering from amnesia in Neighbours right now. Not only does that mean he couldn't remember having shagged Rebecca, Oliver's mum, meaning that he fathered Oliver and that his daughter Elle is therefore sleeping with her own brother, it also means that he can't pipe up and say, "What a coincidence! This is just like when my sister Lucy was accidentally shagging her long-lost brother Glenn." Lucy and Glenn, as I recall but Paul does not, carried on their shenanigans even after their inconvenient level of relatedness was uncovered, but the BBC censored it so mostly we got incomprehensible moments of them arguing about seemingly nothing in corridors. I wonder if the screenwriters will be so bold this time around - or if the BBC will let them?
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
yes, but where you narrative in the broadest sense be without unusually shaped birthmarks, parents tragically killed in freak plan crashes when their child is a mere few days old, amnesia, dreams, small ads, keys to left luggage lockers at stations ... ?ooh, i could go on and on (and probably will at some point) xx
oops that doesn't make sense - but you know what i mean
ooh a couple of 'click throughs' (I think via The Friday Project) and I end up at a blog featuring Strictly and Neighbours!! Heaven:-)
Methinks Lou/Harold will soon be opening a DNA While U Wait at the General Store, as there's been such a rush on them recently;-)
Post a Comment