Sunday, 14 October 2007

Strictly Come Dancing: Week 2 Results

Stephanie and Vincent go out: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If they had stayed in they would have been dancing the tango next week. And now British culture is the poorer. Didn't any of those judges watch Dynasty? I think they were just intimidated by someone camper than they were.

On the other hand, that does mean another week of Letitia Dean's outfits. One should be thankful for small mercies.

I'm going to watch a documentary about maths geniuses now as a gesture against everything Strictly Come Dancing stands for.

3 comments:

Candy Schultz said...

Well Marie, Clare Wigfall brought your book, "Gods Behaving Badly" to my attention and I am well into it and enjoying it immensely. Looking forward to your next. Thanks for writing.

I hear you are a Dr. Who fan. I have been for 25 years although it is now difficult to watch the old programs here in the U.S.

Unknown said...

I don't much care about Stephanie but I can't believe lovely Vincent is out! What with Karen going last week, the ranks of the professional dancers who have any character are looking sadly depleted. And I'm sorry, but Letitia Dean has all the grace of a rhino.

Alun said...

Tragic - Stephanie has more personality in her little finger than the rest of them in their etc etc.

I saw the maths genius thing and can't be objective - it was brilliant, touching, wonderful.