Andrew is gone. Praise be. I couldn't handle another dance from him and I certainly couldn't handle seeing more of his horrible "trendy dad" leather jacket in the practice footage.
Also, this was the first results show that I have watched in full without fastforwarding everything. I don't know if it's because I was too ill to press FF or because Bruce has got so doddery (doddery he is) that they no longer give him anything much to say but just hurry along to the pro dances, which is all I really want to see. They were top notch this week, and a special shout out to Lilia's bum in the Proud Mary dance. It is a force of nature. I also particularly appreciated how pissed off Kelly "Take Me Seriously" Jones from the Stereophonics looked performing with a bunch of sequined dancers, obviously forced into it by his record company desperately trying to raise his solo profile.
Lilalia has asked me to review my choices for the final. I reckon Austin and Tom, with Cherie if she can pull herself together. My previous girl choice was Rachel but I'm not sure if she's connecting with the public. It's quite an open thing, Rachel could easily still make it, as could Lisa if she continues to improve and people can get over the fact that she is dancing with Brendan. Which is a big ask...
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
I loved Anton and Flavia's dance as well. That was hilarious.
Think you're right about the final, but am worrying that Cherie is going to fade at the last hurdle. Having not been keen on Lisa wondering if she can suddenly surprise us all.
Brendan has been nobbled, has anyone else noticed? The first few weeks he was furious when he didn't get nines but is being far more relaxed about things now. I think Lisa told him he was losing them votes.
Cherie doesn't stand a chance, she can't hack the faster dances.
Post a Comment