The PVR had a sulk and didn't record it. That's a serious magnitude of sulking. I will have to watch online and get back to you. But it isn't the same.
(Ironically, I missed watching it live because I was at the... ballet.)
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
I'm with you - a 'strictly' freak and always blog about it on my website www.annamaymangan.co.uk, but don't you think a step by step analysis is unnecessary for fans who've most likely seen it anyway and deadly dull for strictly haters ? Being passionate about strictly is a fine line to dance isn't it ?
Anna May x
Well I am in a weird situation Anna May, according to my inbox I have lots of readers who don't watch Strictly (because they live in Germany / Canada etc) but read my reviews anyway because it makes them feel like they do... Which does suggest a little bit too much detail, I'll grant you, but you can't please everyone. (I don't worry too much about the Strictly haters because they can just look at the headings and skip the post.) Just cast my eye over your site - love your Strictly reviews - perhaps we should start a fan club for Kristina the Russian Bride?
Post a Comment