Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

5 comments:
You are absolutely right, Rachel's got it all sewn up, courtesy of her scarry bothers. Need I watch more? Of course I will, I have an increasingly soft spot for Tom, hope he's aware of those brothers!
C.B.
Oh that's classic, Marie.Yes, that's why the costume department are so nice to her. I think the final is going to be between her and Austin.
Rachel and Tom in the final.
Christine must be coming top in the viewer votes to have escaped the dance off this time so she has an outside chance of 'doing a John' and winning the whole thing despite not being the best dancer.
The great Alesha did have to face the dance off once last year so the eventual winner isn't always top of the viewer votes even as we approach the final few weeks.
I reckon Rachel for the final cos I cannot see the judges voting her off if she has to face the dance off, no matter who she is up against. Austin has had some iffy days and I think the judges prefer Tom. Christine will go if she ever drops into the dance off. Lisa is living on borrowed time, she is too competitive and is teamed up with a tosser.
So far, if you compare dances by type (ie cha-chas, jives etc), Austin is ahead, with one tie (quickstep - Austin got 8,9,10,9, Tom 4x9s). Obviously the week is significant, but Austin's marks are consistently higher. And I like him more! :)
Hello Marie, loving your blog! I can never find the strictly results on the internet - which website tells you before Sunday who has had the heave ho ?
Anna May
www.annamaymangan.co.uk
Post a Comment