I just received the most magical piece of Spam. It didn't even have a link in it to some dodgy site. This is all it said:
luger grammatic borderland
piggyback biography piggyback? marcus, minus housewares.
mccall headphone forbidden biography hermetic housewares, luger
skirmish suny duet grammatic impeach.
orin turf.
It was like a gift of freeform poetry into my inbox.
I was also quite drawn to the following which arrived a day or two ago:
Aloha, my gentleman!
I want to tell you some tender words to brighten your day! I am looking for
my second half here. I want our hearts to unite some day.
My heart longs for you. My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice.
My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile. My heart longs to see
our love for one another grow as we sit on the couch and we share from the
heart. My heart longs for me to feel the love and desire of your gentle
touch. My heart longs to experience the sensual passion between us. My heart
longs to feel the love and joy of us cuddling and snuggling close. My heart
longs for you!
Me too, oh, me too.
More of this, less knock-off Canadian viagra, please, gods of Spam.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

3 comments:
Now why don't I get spam like that? Mine's all viagra, meds and lubes...
Just imagine if you had actually received a magical piece of Spam!
Would it grant you three wishes?
Me too! I received the following, which was too good not to blog:
hysteric preside sweatband
sport licorice crane? flick, crane dug.
fennel crumble ore sweatband radiophysics fondle, reconcile
homeward sport pilgrim honorific greenware.
isabella crumble.
I was unable to decide if it was poetry, a manifesto or a recipe.
Post a Comment