Sunday, 6 July 2008

Nadal Wins!

Let's celebrate with some Muskerhound Karaoke!



One for all and all for one, Muskerhounds are always ready.
One for all and all for one, helping everybody.
One for all and all for one, it's a pretty story.
Sharing everything with fun, that's the way to be.

One for all and all for one, Muskerhounds are always steady.
One for all and all for one, helping everybody.
One for all and all for one can sound pretty corny.
If you got a problem chum, think how it could be.

Dagada! Dagada!
They cross their hearts and pray.
Dagada! Dagada!
They cross their swords night and day,
Dagada! Dagada!
They drink their beer and swear. They're faithful to their King.
Dagada! Dagada!
No matter what you say,
Dagada! Dagada!
They’re never far away,
Dagada! Dagada!
They're always ready to fight or to sing.

One for all and all for one, Muskerhounds are always ready.
One for all and all for one, helping everybody.
One for all and all for one, it's a pretty story.
Sharing everything with fun. That's the way to be.

One for all and all for one, Muskerhounds are always steady.
One for all and all for one, helping everybody.
One for all and all for one can sound pretty corny.
If you got a problem chum, think how it could be.

6 comments:

Billy said...

*throws away monogrammed cardigan*

Rebecca said...

"can sound pretty corny", surely? How many times did we sing that together sis? More nostalgia...

Marie said...

Ah yes, that would make more sense. All the time that I was singing it back then I was singing "Kids are pretty corny" though. Duly altered in mind and on blog...

While we're on the subject, do you think it's 'they drink their beer and swear. They're faithful to their king' or "they drink their beer, and swear they're faithful to their king'?

Anonymous said...

I've had that bloody song in my head ALL WEEKEND. And I didn't even watch the tennis!

Nic said...

ROTFL!

De-lurking to say how much this had me laughing with memories. That female one Dogtagnan was always mooning over looked so un-dog-like it was daft.

And I'm pretty sure that full stop shouldn't be there - I certainly don't remember them swearing!

Marie said...

Yes, like a kind of anaemic bear.

I think you're right about the full stop as well, but I'm leaving it in because it's funnier that way.