If you're commuting by tube over the next couple of weeks, keep your eyes peeled at the following stations:
Bank, Moorgate, St Paul's, Chancery Lane, Euston, King's Cross, Warren St, Hillingdon, Earl's Court, South Kensington, Waterloo, Baker St, Bond St, Charing Cross, Embankment, Green Park, Leicester Square, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Oxford Circus, Paddington, Piccadilly Circus, Tottenham Court Road, and Victoria.
Let me know if you see anything of interest....
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Oooh I'll be there this weekend. I'd better see a massive photo of your face. (Or big ads for GBB, that'll do, I guess ;) )
I already did. Euston, Thursday morning, Northern Line. Walked onto the platform, found somewhere to sit (and to plonk laptop bag), looked up - and saw a great big poster of a familiar looking book cover in front of me.
Have to go through London again on Wednesday. (Through being the operative word - I live and work oop north, but client is in Essex.) This time will have actual book with me.
Oooo, how exciting! I'm heading into London tonight so I'll look out for them. I also thought you'd like to know that they're selling LOADS of your paperbacks in WH Smith in Bedford...
Post a Comment