I saw one! At Bond St, Central Line, eastbound platform. There was a bloke standing next to me, studying it most intently. He had headphones in or I would have told him that I'd read the book and it was excellent and he should go and buy one - or indeed two - right now. The whole experience was dead exciting. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture as the tube came in, so you will have to wait til next time. As luck would have it, I am about to go out and get on the tube right now...
Still waiting to see someone actually reading the book...
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

7 comments:
We should all send in snaps of us reading the book!
ooh how exciting!!! Not sure when I'm in the big smoke next but will be on the lookout. Did you resist the urge to tell everyone on your train, that it was your book?
I was just at Oxford Circus and looked out, but didn't spot it. Am going to Marble Arch later, so will look there as well...
Me. Chancery Lane. Today. Big advert. Yay!
Here's the one I saw at Piccadilly Circus on the northbound Piccadilly Line this evening on the journey home.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adambowie/2549123000/
I think the guy in front of me wondered why I was using flash photography in rush hour.
I have to say, im quite liking persephone's idea of us sending in photos.
I saw the Oxford Circus one!
It's on the track side of the eastbound Central line platform. Now I feel like a trainspotter.
Post a Comment