And in other GBB-sighting news, there's a two-page article in the June 2008 issue of 'Writing Magazine' (p16-17), which is rather praisesome (though they do talk about other things as well, to be fair). J
You can blow with that
-
"Red-misting" a bit today, and trying not to give the stranger in question
rent-free accommodation in my brain.
Here's a possible balm:
View this post ...
RIP Lovely wife
-
The light has gone from my world. Yesterday afternoon, shortly after 4pm,
my beautiful, wonderful, smart, funny, kind, caring, thoughtful beloved
wife Sara...
Binge
-
I'm not sure why I'm here. (This is no time for philosophy.) Yes, I am.
It's so I can say I told you so. I have this urge because, unusually, the
Italia...
12 Days Of Christmas
-
Get in the festive spirit with 12 films and events to enjoy this Christmas.
The post 12 Days Of Christmas appeared first on Picturehouse Spotlight.
Quid pro quo
-
A lovely lady called Chirping Norton (well, I assume that isn’t actually
her name, but) asked me very kindly if I would update the blog and then she
said s...
How to Avoid a Photoshop Disaster
-
I’ve seen a lot of bad Photoshop work in my day. And while it’s good for a
laugh, it’s no fun if you’re the one whose work is being laughed at.
Whether you...
SHORE LINE - new print release!
-
*Honolulu, Hawaii, 2016*
*-----------------------------*
*Tuesday 6th September 2016, at 4pm GMT*, sees the release of my new mini
print *Shore Line...
BELGIAN WAFFLING HAS A PROPER HARDBACK BOOK!
-
About eight years ago, when I started this blog, I started to ferret around
the internet for other bloggers I might like and by a very happy alignment
of...
The way I write...
-
Following on from my previous post about writing sisters, I thought I'd
give a few insights into the way I write, as opposed to the way, Virginia
does it. ...
Coming soon, from Pixar…
-
Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up
feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a
movie...
Looked at a book.
-
On my way to the office out back. Thought, we've had that a while, I'm
surprised we haven't sold it. It won a prize. It is highly thought of.
Fussed around...
Sex With A Stranger - Trafalgar Studios
-
Anyone who’s seen more than a few token minutes of the above-par BBC Three
sitcom *Him and Her* will probably have picked up at least two things:
writer ...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
EAVIS & BUTT-HEAD DO GLASTONBURY
-
Thanks once again to James Hood for this lovely picture summary of Adam &
Joe's Glastonbury shows. You can still catch the podcasts here. "Eavis &
Butt-h...
The Valedictory Telegram
-
We are finally back in the UK. The roads are narrow, the cars small and
petrol astronomically expensive. The houses are cold and draughty,
necessitating th...
Off we go again
-
Hello everyone and apologies for the long absence. We've had rather a lot
on, as you are about to find out.
We are leaving Uganda on 21st Dec, as in 'leavi...
Home, sweet home.
-
It's twenty to ten, and it smells like freshly-baked cake downstairs; a
smell that's wafted its way up here, despite my bedroom door being shut.
I'm sittin...
5 comments:
What an excellent advert!
Cooooooool.
You want to get one of those for your bathroom wall.
Customer came in just now and said they were giving you away in the Times...
...assume they mean giving your book away.
You are EVERYWHERE!
And in the top five sellers at C & P Chelsea.
And in other GBB-sighting news, there's a two-page article in the June 2008 issue of 'Writing Magazine' (p16-17), which is rather praisesome (though they do talk about other things as well, to be fair).
J
Post a Comment