Help! I have just had an e-mail from a German journalist saying that he would like to take my photograph with a "divine accessory". I don't think I have any divine accessories. Any suggestions? (I don't think he means a pair of Louboutin shoes.)
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

7 comments:
Anyone who uses a phrase such as "divine accessory" needs his head messed with, don't you think? Bring a halo. Or votive candles. Or a triptych...
A picture of DT?
Bro.
Bro, you beat me to it: an error wiped out my suggestion to take DT himself.
He sounds just like Herr Lipp, but I actually know Chermans who speak like this. In the absence of DT how about a statue of Aphrodite and a pink mobile phone?? Maybe not. Being Cherman and used to cheesy late night sex ads on tv he might take you seriously...
A German journalist with avant-garde S&M divine accessory tastes... hmmm, could be interesting... Maybe you shouldn't bring DT along, he might cramp you style.
No matter, this interview is bound to be a good story.
Um. A pipe. A monocle. A false moustache. A goat. A minor royal. Some kind of stuffed creature. A welding mask.
God, I have spent to long in continental Europe haven't I.
green nail varnish?
Post a Comment