
All my posts have been quite long so far so here's a short one. The Salmon Dance by the Chemical Brothers is the boogiest song ever and I don't care if that's not a word. If you can hear it without getting up and shaking your groove thang I can only assume that you have no hips or that you are listening to it somewhere that precludes the strutting of stuff: in the bath, while operating a BBC phone in, at a funeral, or all of the above at once. And I'm sure that you actually can do the salmon dance at a funeral. Or in the bath. So the BBC phone in is the only possible excuse, and they don't even exist any more. See what you reckon:

4 comments:
Not sure I'll be tryuing that Salmon dance but here I am saying HELLO! and thanks for the link.
you're a star *
That video reminds me of Har Mar Superstar's D.U.I. video - very funny. I have this track on my birthday party mix and it NEVER fails to get the six-year-olds boogieing (sp?). Check it out: http://music.yahoo.com/ar-282379-videos--Har-Mar-Superstar
Best of luck with the new blog, Marie! Glad you're having so much fun with it.
I'm lovin' the Salmon Dance, does being in the uni library preclude me from dancing to it at the moment? It's so getting downloaded when I get home then I shall shake me thang to my heart's content.
I reckon a bit of foot-tapping under the desk would not go amiss...
Post a Comment