My mother is amazing. She went to John Lewis and got them to agree to repay the cost of the assembly of the filing cabinet. I have no idea how. I asked her "were you armed?" and she said "yes" but I think she didn't hear me properly because of bad reception on her mobile phone. But we can't entirely rule out the use of weapons. The only thing I can say for sure is that I have seen my mother when she is angry, it doesn't happen often but by god it is terrifying.
Super-Maman 1, John Lewis 0. Next time England needs a new coach, I think we know who to call.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Nuff respect!
Your mum rocks! (Is it possible to hire her?)
Post a Comment