Thursday, 9 April 2009

In case you were wondering...

...why I've gone so quiet, it is not, as you might have thought, because I am Twittering all the lifelong day, or because I really did eat too much pudding and then die, but because I am working. In fact I've been working so hard I've barely been playing Facebook Scrabble. I know. I'm surprised too.

But don't fear, because there's a Doctor Who special over the weekend to write about, and I am also poised to review the astonishing Romeo Castelucci trilogy currently being staged at the Barbican (seeing the third part this evening.)

Are you relieved? I am completely relieved. Phew.

2 comments:

Raye S. said...

Goody a Dr Who review!! I am just hopping for some nice person somewhere to up-load it to the Internet for us in the USA....

Raye S. said...

...sorry, I can't spell: I'm "hopping" and HOPING someone posts it to the Internet....