Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Maman: do not read the last line and maybe penultimate line of this post

Perhaps was my mistake. Perhaps instead of buying 'Getting Thing Done' should have purchased 'Enjoying Getting Things Done', or possibly 'Learn To Live With Not Getting Things Done'? Better yet, 'Getting Other People To Do Things'?

These are all excellent ideas. Will add to the list of self-help books I have been meaning to write, including:
- 'Cry Yourself Thin'
- 'Oral Sex: Just a Matter of Taste', and
- 'Anal Sex: Can You Be Arsed?'

9 comments:

Persephone said...

This has nothing to do with your book titles (at least I don't think they do...), but it's 8:30 pm here in Ottawa, which means it's April 22nd where you are. So happy birthday from your birthday buddy!

Persephone said...

Which Beethoven piano concertos? Including the "Emperor" I hope.

Helen Brocklebank said...

Tee hee. You've tickled me pink.

Marie said...

Mrs Trefusis, perhaps we could co-author "Tickle your own pink"?

Persephone, Happy Birthday to you too! It was concertos 1, 2 and 3.

Hagbar said...

Happy Birthday - hope it brings you everything you want plus plus plus plus

Anna May Mangan said...

Happy Birthday, be wild......

Anna May x

Unknown said...

Perhaps your Anal Sex book can have the addendum of 'Going In the Out Door'?

On that note, many happy returns for your birthday!

Jürgen HH said...

Hi, wish you had a happy birthday. It is almost over - I know. I tried to sent congrats via Twitter but failed. It is soooooo sloooowwww on my PC. Dunno why. Anyway. Hope you had a great birthday with a lot of fun.
Jürgen from HH

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

"Cry Yourself Thin"

That's one of the saddest things I've read in a long time...!