Off to NYC. Suitcase mystifyingly less cooperative since I took out two t-shirts and replaced with two large knitted cardigans. Two items for two items, I don't get what its problem is. I am going to attempt to take my computer with me (we'll see if it fits in my handluggage - 50-50 chance I reckon) so keep your eye on the blog for transatlantic updates, notably on whether the half of the wardrobe that I am taking was the correct half or the half I should have left at home.
See you - with any luck - on the far side of the Atlantic.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Off topic
Hello I'm helping Anna May Mangan with her website and I'd be grateful for a quick chat to understand what is happening.
If you look at this website, you will see my phone number or email me with your phone number and I'll call you.
Post a Comment