I am writing this sitting in the heat beneath a thatched roof in Botswana, having just wrapped my Christmas presents. Surreal juxtaposition. Realised I forgot to mention the blog holiday (am planning to stay offline til the second week in January) or to explain the sorry lack of a Strictly Final post (wrote up the whole thing and then the computer wouldn't let me save or publish. I was delighted with the Kartem victory though.) Anyway, that's all. Not really worth mentioning, but I didn't want anybody worrying that I'd been hit by a bus. (I have not been hit by a bus, unless I get hit by a bus after writing this, which would be ironic.)
Happy Christmas to all and see you in the new year.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
I know you're tweeting, but just to say I'd hope you're not in danger from buses. Wouldn't want those tickets to go to waste ;)
Post a Comment