Monday, 6 December 2010

Music Monday

Some Monday mornings it feels like someone organised all of my ex-boyfriends into a choir and got them to sing.

5 comments:

Lacey Tiger said...

If you cross my four year old niece, she will sing I've Got Hurt Feelings to you. True story. I wish you could see it, as it would undoubtedly cheer you up.

Marie said...

The very thought of it has made me smile.

Persephone said...

Yeah, but would all your old boyfriends be able to sing so beautifully in unison and in key? Things like this make me think of one of my favourite lines from When Harry Met Sally: "Promise me I'll never be out there again..." I think that's how I'll greet the Resident Fan Boy when he gets home.
WV: monstest - making potential boyfriends sing in a choir as a prerequisite for dating.

Waffle said...

Two things:

1. This made me laugh, which is miraculous today, we are obviously having similar weeks. I really hope yours improves today.

2. At least you HAVE enough ex-boyfriends to make a choir. Mine would barely manage, what? A small boys band? If that.

Scott Pack said...

'All of her ex-boyfriends went and formed a band / to play the kind of music that she could never stand'

Mary Lou Lord