Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
I hope you watched it and saw what Ali was wearing in training!!
Have a good week xx
No! Really? We are all powerful! What else can we demand? Dancing in slankets!
(PS I will be watching this episode next week, so expect double Strictlywatch when I return.)
Yes, only in training though so we need to get on to the show. Maybe we should target Ali & Brian as The Way In as they are clearly already pro-legwarmer.
I will stop distracting you now. Have a good week.
Post a Comment