Thoughts on Robbie's comeback appearance.
1. That song is truly terrible.
2. I'd still shag Robbie Williams, but I'd be concerned that he'd keep breaking off to introduce himself to my bedroom furniture, and
3. Somebody needs to stop taking drugs, pronto.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

6 comments:
Bodies is a good song, I think.
It goes like this:
First verses, ok... ah, is this the chorus? Well, ok then... that's kinda alright I suppose....then, WHOA MUMMA WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! when the *actual* chorus kicks in. A nice trick.
I think the problem is that he's *off* drugs now.
He seemed very humble at the end, which contrasted with an enormous ego during the performance.
If he is off drugs, I am very, very worried. Nobody's brain should be making them that wired unassisted.
I am with you Marie. The gurning. The mad staring eyes. If he is like that without pharmacological assistance something is gravely wrong.
He's over. And over medicated
Anna May x
I thought this might have been the case - apparent mania was just nerves and anxiety:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8304489.stm
Can't be easy.
I thought he seemed pretty wired too. I quite like the song. But agreed with Terry Wogan who said does anyone know what it's about? Hope Robbie is off drugs. For some reason he makes me feel maternal towards him. I want him to find a Good Woman and settle down. Apparently someone I went to school with works for him, but haven't discovered in what capacity. I might need to renew our accquaintance...
Post a Comment