'What can you figure out about a guest just from the way they check in?':
Front desk employees and hotel workers discuss different character traits
about guests that tell them how their stay will be
-
Imperceptible traits can teach you more than you think!
Some people can tell you everything about themselves by just their
appearance, the way they walk, ...
10 hours ago

6 comments:
Copyright catches up with them eventually, but I have looked through endless tributes to it fruitlessly myself. Sigh.
It's because NBC took down all their YouTube clips when Hulu was launched.
But:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/uncensored.shtml
?
Jodie's breast and Dick in a Box? Things have take a bit of a downward slide in the last 24 hours...
I found the Hulu version but they bleep out "dick"!
Persephone - I think the computer breakdown has atrophied my brain.
TaciturnFriend: hurrah!
Okay - that was VERY funny!
Post a Comment