Don and Phil to be bottom two, tight as a witch's whatsit as to who will actually go.
Hey hey hey I know my Strictly. The right man went I think (Phil - boring and pained - rather than Don - frightened and inept.) And Gary stays to dance another day!
Other thoughts, in no particular order, as they say: Bette Midler must surely be made entirely out of botox. The group dance confirms all my worst fears / greatest hopes about the girls being a bunch of heffalumps. I am falling in love with John's partner, the new professional Kristina, with her deferential manner and cardboard hair. I miss Alesha. If I was Rachel Stevens I would sue Vincent for sexual harassment. And someone needs to get Jessie Wallace a (better?) wig.
That is all. Keeeeeeep dancing!
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

4 comments:
Yeah, I totally agree - I didn't think Don was all that bad!
I love your reviews
Oh, hi :) In case big bro forgets to convey my best wishes!
Fernando, I'm shocked! As though I'd forget :)
Post a Comment