Thursday, 4 September 2008

First day back

after two weeks off writing, and I was all primed and ready to go and actually quite excited about a nice run of months to finish my new book in. Until I woke up this morning, ill. Not a cold. Not a stomach bug. Another kind of ill! Who gets other kinds of ill? That doesn't even make sense. But anyway, me and my aching, hideously dizzy head can't sit up for very long, so there will be no blogging (or book writing) until it's better. (Tomorrow, please!) Bear with me...

6 comments:

SAF said...

Aww, get well soon!

Kymz said...

Hope you will get better soon.

BaronessBlack said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Incidentally, I'd be very interested to hear any views you have on Sarah Palin. Everyone seems to see something different, so if nothing else, she has at least stimulated discussion!

Rob Buckley said...

Still no Marie! Hope you're feeling better. We miss you!

Stevyn Colgan said...

Blimey. It must be as serious as a Man Cold which, as we all know, is close to fatal.

Marie said...

I am better! Just catching up on the work I missed. There will be a blog post later today!