That Tina Fey Sarah Palin impersonation in full. Enjoy.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

7 comments:
My son said dryly, if McCain/Palin does get voted in, then Fey is going to be able to earn a lot of money as her double. Maybe Palin could send her in to do interviews with the media, since Fey knows more about politics than Palin does.
How about that for a story waiting to be written, Marie?
This one is also quite funny, and has added bikini.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gy_D3iUbe0
I wept with laughter. Thanks Marie.
LOVED that skit.
The one Scott posted is great too.
Tina Fey's impression is so bang-on, it's scary, isn't it? But not nearly as scary as the real thing...
Thanks Marie, I keep saying I gonna get round to watching this, and now I have. Excellent stuff.
It took me half an hour to find the original so I thought I should share...
Post a Comment