
It really is starting to turn into the Matt and Alesha show on Strictly - they were both brilliant, nobody else even came close. There's little else to report from this week's Strictly, even Tess's dress wasn't something I'd burst into tears if forced to wear, although she should probably have a long talk with her hairdresser at some point. And Leticia did another waltz, which means another fixed expression: no face dancing, boo. Get the girl back into Latin! The most surprising thing that happened was that I spent a few seconds liking Kelly: Brendan was just defending their boring samba by saying what little time they had, and she muttered to him "It was the same as everyone else, that's no excuse." Knowledge of self and humility! That's her Strictly "journey". I suppose it's not her fault she's been partnered with Evil Brendan, though that's no excuse for that laugh, or the way she keeps her mouth open all the time.
Expulsions are getting easier to predict because of the judges getting the final say, and we know more or less what order they like the dancers in. So if you just make a list of what order they'd like them to go, I'd say approximately:
Kenny
John
= Gethin
= Leticia
Kelly
Matt
Alesha
...and then pick from there who is most likely to get the audience vote, and off they'll go.
I will now prove that this doesn't work by picking entirely the wrong names.
Hmm. Bottom two Kelly (in shock moment) and John, John to go?
Videos here.

1 comment:
Can't dispute any of that. I thought Matt was a little better than Alesha last night (whatever the rules may say, the song called for more booty-shaking, and she knew it), but both are head, shoulders, and sternum above the rest.
Vanity, thy name is Brendan...what a tosser that man is.
Post a Comment