Or do I mean I Dream of Jeanie, judging by Tess's dress?She wasn't the only one with wardrobe problems tonight. They tried to make out that Kate was in trouble because of her back injury, but that was only her third biggest handicap - fourth biggest, if you count not being able to dance - after being dressed as a Quality Street, and being made to paso doble to The Killers. In comparison, Leticia's whorehouse lampshade dress was postively tasteful. (I do think the boys are getting off lightly, clothes-wise, this year. Where are the frilly hot pink shirts? The sequinned cummerbunds?)
Anyway, Kelly did a great jive (and continued the Jeanie outfit theme) but is still too smug to win; Alesha is the only woman getting through wardrobe unscathed and dances like an angel, but I wonder if she is being let down by slightly lacklustre choreography from Matthew; Matt was adorable in the quickstep, but really needs to manage to get through an entire dance without falling over (is a jealous rival greasing his shoes?); and I liked John's tango far more than the judges did. On the debit side, Gethin continues to bore me, and while Ola is doing her best with what is essentially a novelty act, Kenny really needs to go soon.
No firm predictions about who might go this week. Maybe Kenny.
Videos, comme toujours, ici.

4 comments:
Bit of a disappointing night, I thought... can't really remember much about any of the dances to be honest.
Not even Kenny's moonwalking and, as Bruno put it, humping in time?
I've blocked that out...
This is an old but very interesting, classy and enjoyable show. I like this show very much.
Watch TV Shows Online
Post a Comment