Adios, then, Penny and Ian. You suffered hugely from dancing early on on a bad night and getting disproportionately bad marks; for the public votes being split between Penny and each of her breasts, Rod and Bod; and I think you lost a clutch for voters every time Penny was described as "model and photographer" without any supporting evidence for either of those careers. But I don't want to be mean, as everything I've seen points to Penny being one of the nicest women ever to have lived, and I got a little bit moist-eyed myself when she cried.So let's think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts, for example, of John Barrowman singing a swinged-up version of Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, and then doing some mid-song ballroom moves with Karen. Did I complain that there wasn't enough camp yesterday? Now we know why. If it had been any camper I'd have choked on a tent. Happy thoughts like Matt surviving the dance-off, sweet little pygmy boy that he is - I reckon Penny could carry him under her arm with ease, and that's with him in heels. Happy thoughts like the rumour that Matt (pygmy boy, not dancing pro) and Alesha are "An Item", which, if my predictions are correct, could lead to an interesting final.

6 comments:
Right, the judges - apart from Craig who does this already, not that he gets any credit for it - need to start judging the celebs on a universal scale, rather than an individual scale for each of them.
"Rubbish Dancer, you tried hard, and failed miserably, have a 6"
"Good Dancer, you didn't do as well this week, but we're still clearly better than Rubbish Dancer, have a 5."
Yes Len, I'm talking to you....
Apologies for the rogue apostrophe...
I'm so glad Penny's gone because her legs were unreal and I hated them.However I thought she'd stay because I bet they've got Rod lined up (the right one that is, not Penny's left one) to sing later in the series and I bet he'll have a tantrum now and refuse to appear.It was all sorted, Penny would glide on halfway through his song and drape herself seductively all round him twice with some to spare, and now we are to be deprived.
I think there's obviously mass patriotic voting going on, Liverpool en masse for Barnesy and Scotland for Kenny.
Can't really see the Matt and Alesha item happening. These people have to eat and sleep and dance. When could they possibly jump across to the other dancing studio to contemplate the hip movement of a fellow competitor? I'd say it is a ploy of the program. The two were probably showing each other where the elastic on their costumes chaffed, and everyone "twisted" it around.
Hey Marie,
Congratulations on your book success... After a nip into C and P and a chat there, I asked how you were doing and so on and came here...
My wife loves SCD and so do I but she thinks that KH is one tough cookie... (salsa dance, won last series). I think that IP (Russian) and her husband are the best dancers, if you are interested....
Gabby Logan was a good dancer, ripped off. Her Husband is a big bear, bet they are very passionate, still...
Thats it really, just a note to say how exciting about your debut...
My prediction for tonight - Kenny will lose, because everyone in Scotland will be in the pub and therefore will not vote for him.
Post a Comment