Sunday, 4 November 2007

Strictly Come Dancing: Week 5 Results

So I was right for once! A John vs Dominic dance off, with Dom leaving because nobody likes him much and John has a lovely smile. I am, however, considering instigating a drinking game where you have to down a shot every time one of the judges describes John's dancing as "natural". Except that none of us would survive the evening.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

John does indeed have a lovely smile, and he's looking rather better now he's lost some weight and you can actually see his neck. I feel sorry for Lilia though - she is the loveliest by far of the female pros but apparently would have had to pull out of the show this weekend regardless as her dad is seriously ill in Russia. Probably just as well she had Pervy Dom, then...

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

You generally warm to people as the competition progresses - Dom managed to make most viewers dislike him. Impressive.