Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

4 comments:
Marie,
Nice 2 page interview with you in the Ingram December Advance booklet!
Best,
Maxim
That's not the same Jessica as from Spaced (and Buzzcocks last night - she was v. good I thought), is it? I can't remember her surname but I don't think it's Hynes or that she looks like Anthea Turner... BUT the woman in that pic looks just like the woman from Spaced!
I don't like the idea of Spaced woman looking like Anthea Turner. It would be wrong. But on a similar note, I was shocked to find that daft wimpy "sweet" woman in I'm a Celebrity is in fact Cerys Matthews, who I always thought was spunky and a bit drunken and rather good fun! Not the kind of woman who would fall for the daft chat-up lines of that daft male-eye-candy bloke, whoever he is.
It is her... She got married and changed her name.
Aha!
I wondered if that was it.
Anthea Turner though. Blimey.
Post a Comment