Sunday, 25 November 2007

Strictly Come Dancing Week 8 Results

The system worked! I am a Strictly genius.

I am sad to see the (hunched) back of John, although, to be absolutely clear about it, that natural talent they kept banging on about? Not natural, not a talent. But he was a nice man with a nice smile and a cheering Saturday mid-evening presence, getting between me and the outright psychosis that the wardrobe department is trying to inflict on me. The wardrobe department and the orchestra. Did anyone else catch them butchering Oasis on the final dance this evening? Terrifying. And I speak as someone who is generally quite enthusiastically pro the butchering of Oasis.

So yes, goodbye John, a fitting departure for a bad week in English football. Kelly the wide-mouthed frog, and her frogspawn Brendan, live to dance another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the name of the Oasis track - anyone know?

Marie said...

I believe it was "Stop Crying Your Heart Out".

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

The butchering of Oasis was hilarious! I thought it was an 80s power ballad at first...