Sunday, 31 August 2008

It's Back! It's Back! (And so am I.)


My first thought: who the fuck are these people?
My second thought: WHAT has Jessie Wallace done to her hair?

4 comments:

pierre l said...

Iwas thinking of you when I head this program was starting again.
I'm not a great soap enthusiast, but I think she used to have a long low ponytail.
I seem to remember someone else who was talking about having her hair cut short...
Incidentally, I hope you had a nice break. It's good to have you back.

Stevyn Colgan said...

I see what you mean about the hair. Eek. As for the others, I recognised four.

It's a pretty piss-poor state of affairs when you can't recognise even half of the so-called celebrities.

Oh, what a much-misused term 'celebrity' is. I can remember when it used to mean something other than (a) minor soap star, (b) someone who reads the news, (c) a person who was in 'that programme back in the 80s', or (d) someone who had a one hit wonder ten years ago.

Sigh.

Waffle said...

Urgh! Gary Rhodes! I'm convulsing in gleeful horror! I can't imagine he'll be much of a mover, will he. Heather Small - is she M People? The rest are mysterious.
Now. Marie. Should I allow myself to get sucked in? Have only just regained the luxury of British tv and seem to already spend most evenings in slack jawed stupor in front of Simon Cowell.
Jessie is obviously doing a Catherine ZJ in Chicago, no? But cheaper. And more acrylic.

John Soanes said...

The continued use of people from GMTV in this sort of show is very clever - ensures coverage and publicity on the other channel (albeit a GMTV level of coverage), for the princely sum of nought pence. Very crafty.
J